Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Boring NJ

We need better stores in New Jersey. We have the occasional decent shop here and there but in a place like California, they are on every other corner. People aren't afraid to take fashion risks in Los Angeles or San Francisco and I admire that. I want to live in a place where I can feel confident enough to do the same. People here are too judgmental. Certain styles are seen as too eccentric to this particular area of America and people who go for them are seen as outcasts. Its great to be independent and not care about what people think but they should not be judged the way they are. The west coast is the place to be. I can't wait to go there and do things I have never done
before. First stop: Gentlemen's Breakfast from some vintage eyewear.






No comments:

Post a Comment